In brief here are some tips of how to choose names for dogs:
- The name should always represent your dogs character and personality.
- Avoid long and strange sounding names.
- Always question the meaning.
- What is the origin? – locations can give you a good name.
- Dog names can be changed at any time.
- Keep all dog names simple, with one or two syllables.
- Their registered names can often be very nice, but sometimes complex; however, it may be worth considering.
For some more great tips on how to choose quality dog names, browse through What will you call me?
Browse dog names by category:
Browse dog names by alphabet:
[table border=1 width=100%]A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,(T),U,V,W,X,Y,Z[/table]
[table border=0 width=100%]
A to Z Dog Names,Origin ———–,Gender ———–,Meaning
Tacey,Latin,Female,Silent / Hushed
Taci / Tacy,Latin,Female,Silent
Tadmor,Hebrew,Male,Palm tree / Bitterness
Tahoe,Native American,Unisex,Edge of the lake
Taji,Japanese,Male,Silver and yellow color
Tajwar,Arabic,Male,King / Crowned
Takiyah,Arabic,Female,God fearing / Devout